We have a 980K sn W7K02194 that has been complained about as having low power. All filters have been serviced and turbo inspected. There are no active codes and no active events. Emissions system is not a problem on this machine. I hooked up Et and this is what it's showing for status. I am wondering in anyone has a boost and fuel rate spec for this machine. I am also wondering about the 20 % derate shown.
This status is in 4th speed torque stall and at idle.
I can look for the dyno test results but meantime - what does your atmospheric pressure sensor read.? IIRC there are three potential factors that can cause a derate - altitude, inlet system restriction, and high exhaust temperature.
Atmospheric press looks ok. I ran with filter removed with no real improvement. I blocked wastegate for test too. The best I could get was 25 psi boost. The 20 % derate has me baffled. Would like to hook to another 980 with similar mods to see what it shows.
Never been around a 980K but to my recollection the only parameter that would trigger an automatic engine derate WITHOUT creating any sort of Diagnostic Code or alarm was for atmospheric pressure, i.e. altitude. Based on the reading on this machine there would appear to be something else. Question: When you stated "emissions system is not a problem", is it there on the machine but deleted, or it simply just doesn't have one fitted.? Because with only a quick look I've found a shed-load of things in the emissions system for a W7K that will derate the engine. Check your messages. You have mail.
Update on this machine. I didn't find much wrong with it other than slightly low fuel pressure which improved by replacing the pressure regulator. I did find a stall test in sis that basically says the machine is within spec with a stall speed of 2022 rpm on single stall. This machine has no locking stator.