Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CX130 trackpad sourcing

Bearhead ยท 2023-07-17 13:18

I have a new to me cx130. Need new track pads and bucket bushings etc. this is for farm use so pretty low hrs will be put in it. Where is best place to source new track pads etc without paying too much. I have price with AMS but wanted to see other recommendations Thxs.

Replies7
  1. #1Tones2023-07-17 15:39

    Your digger is a Simitomo sold in North America as Case and Linkbelt. Dismantlers would be a good place to look but you'd probably have to buy the complete track chain. That then gives you 2 options, use the new purchase or swap the grousers.

  2. #2Welder Dave2023-07-18 23:54

    Do you want to stay with the rubber pads or go to conventional triple grouser pads? I think triple grouser might be less expensive and last indefinely on an excavator.

  3. #3Bearhead2023-07-29 14:52

    Thanks, I will go with triple grouser as you mention, 24". I have a new price of $47/pad and there are app 84 of them. Have sent inquiries to dismantling yards but no one has replied

  4. #4Welder Dave2023-07-29 22:45

    There should be a specific number of pads. LoL

  5. #5Shimmy12023-07-30 00:02

    Holy smokes. Someone ran the **** out of that track.

  6. #6Welder Dave2023-07-30 01:25

    You need to see if you can swap the pads with triple grouser and if the chains are the same. If might be completely different undercarriage for the rubber pad type tracks.

  7. #7Bearhead2023-07-30 11:35

    yes, will measure up and confirm if steel tracks bolt to those chains. It was a county machine 4000hrs, i guess they were running on asphalt and doing gyrations