I had a customer call me yesterday about a problem on a PC210LC-10 S# A10009. He says there is a rattling noise coming from the exhaust outlet. No codes and the machine runs fine according to the operator. I was to go see this machine this morning but got rained out for today. I have already priced a rebuilt replacement from Komatsu @ $1175.00, but the core is a whopping $4319.00!! I asked for the core return criteria for this........ My question is..........If something has come loose inside this KDPF, under the 10% credit column, is this meaning only 10% of the core credit is allowed? I just want to make sure I am reading this correctly before I quote this.
I know nothing about the komatsu DPF system, among the myriad of things I know nothing about, but I do know your machinery trader username and password. You might want to crop your picture.
I don't know, but your passwords are showing.
LOL I haven't used that in years. Nothing there to steal that I know of. Guess I should pay more attention to the background of my pics!!
I don't know about your dealer so can't say what their return man will do. Here, as long as the product is whole and doesn't show signs of having been pulled apart or other wise damaged, it isn't an issue.