Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A Lot of Wire

Muffler Bearing ยท 2018-05-29 10:40

I'm gonna admit, I'm not super motivated for this after a long weekend

Replies8
  1. #1wornout wrench2018-05-29 13:11

    I haven't worked on a skid steer for 30 plus years. So you can imagine how basic a machine it was. I looked at this picture and the first thing that went through my head was "all of that came out of that little machine!"

  2. #2Muffler Bearing2018-05-29 14:46

    it seems a little ridiculous

  3. #3ol'stonebreaker2018-05-29 17:59

    It's for all the gov't required and optional bells and whistles!! Mike

  4. #4Bumpsteer2018-05-30 00:22

    Ho Lee Phuck. Ed

  5. #5Muffler Bearing2018-05-30 09:19

    ^ that's good with the teriyaki sauce!

  6. #692U 34062018-05-30 09:59

    I've probably done half a dozen main wiring harnesses on big 850 Hitachis and I think there's less wire in those than that little skid steer you got there.

  7. #7KSSS2018-05-30 12:43

    The upside is the new harnesses are two piece. Not that it helps you now.

  8. #8Muffler Bearing2018-05-30 15:09

    Well, it's the chassis and cab harness's plus both grips. That pic is the two of them connected. my favorite part is where it loops out and then comes back together