Recently purchased a 04 LS180. Has a leak I cannot find. It is dripping out by the right back tire where the belly pan meets the chain case? I have lifted the seat while it’s running and watched it I cannot see any leaks anywhere. It has a brown tint to it so I’m assuming it’s gear oil. Or possible the hydro fluid is just getting discolored because of dirty belly pan. Any advice on common leaks in that area? Also are the plugs between the front and rear the fill plugs or the drain plugs for chain case? I see another plug on the bottom by the front of the front tires.
Take a look at the bottom of the chain case. For worn chain case metal worn thin and drain plug leak .
Sometimes debris gets between hyd oil temp sensor and right side servo arm. This can pull sensor loose and cause leak. I usually end up dropping pans, tilting cab and cleaning spotless. You can get a lot of man hours in just cleaning to pin point a leak on those creatures. Check pump drive gear case box oil level. They had a habit of getting overfilled when trans pump drive shaft seals got tired.