Has anyone here have any experience with this system on cat equip. and if so what are pro's and con's...
I know some people who have had a D8T and D6R with accugrade. Beeing a new system it had problems with comparison to the operater system on both machines and reciving signals from the base. On the D8T the gps screen is integrated in the machine and that was working good. D6R had an screen who was mounted on the right side in the cab. And that piece of:cussing would not hold up Got loose and fall of:Banghead If this helped you i do not know:beatsme
I am writing a paper on how GPS guidance effects productivity and profitibality. I would also be interested in info on Accugrade.
We have GPS on most of our dozers. From the D3G to the D5N's and all of the operators love it. The only problem they talk about is getting bored just running back and forth while the GPS takes care of the grade for them.