Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ACU 4360-2 code cat299d3

emostock ยท 2024-08-11 12:14

Been getting a 4360-2 code on my 299d3 with 100 hours on it puts machine into limp mode can't rev it up when it does this happens about 5-10 min after turning on I tried unplugging and plugging the scr temp sensor to see if a bad connection still same thing Cat dealer had replaced my engine harness due to a can data link loss issue and also did a flash and updated ecu file at same time what would cause this and I have cat et

Replies2
  1. #1NolanHTallent2025-07-03 12:58

    did you get this figured out?

  2. #2emostock2025-07-03 13:24

    Yes so cat dealer said they flashed my ecu with factory file. As they had me return it to factory emissions to do the warranty work. Which they did not flash and upload the file so it was seeing the emissions stuff when it was supposed to be unplugged. So I removed the emissions items again and all good now. I'm in Canada and my province and deleting my machine is not illegal.