Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Adding a 3rd hydraulic valve for the loader

Diesel_Brad ยท 2016-02-12 20:16

I want to add a 3rd hydraulic valve to the loader and run up up front to operate a power angle snow plow and a grapple bucket. Does anyone have any insight on how to do this on my Ford 260c w a 744 loader?

Replies2
  1. #1watglen2016-02-15 14:05

    google V&M add-a-valve Its a cheap way to go Ken

  2. #2Diesel_Brad2016-02-15 19:00

    While that is great for getting me a second set of remotes for the rear, I REALLY want to have the 3rd function on the loader handle. I temporarlity have the plow angle run to the remotes in the rear just to get me by. but the handle under the seat is a PITA to operate(but will work fine for the plow) but for the grapple it would be MUCH nice to operate it with a thumb control on the loader handle