Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

adding auxilliary hydraulic

grsabourin ยท 2013-05-23 19:40

Hi I would like to add auxiliary output on my takeuchi tb015. The machine has one auxiliary on the boom. I would like to add a second and third output. I have used two valve like this one to multiply output http://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?item=9-5117&catname=hydraulic To multiply auxiliary I have simply disconnect current auxiliary hoses on the boom an connect it to the input of the valve.I connect one of the output of the valve on an old winch. I start the machine and activate the valve.when I push the auxiliary pedal valve nothing append. I do not know if the problem is the old winch or the way I connect hydraulic circuit. Is some one can tell me if my simple way to create the new circuit is correct. Thank you

Replies2
  1. #1dirthog2013-05-24 07:27

    That should work the other thing that small machine is not going to have a lot of flow to run more than one function at a time.

  2. #2grsabourin2013-05-24 08:44

    It is a good comment. I know that and I do not expect to used many functions at the same time I'm happy to know that it could work. My main concern was when I disconnect the boom auxiliary I saw a a T spliter on one auxiliary line. the The T is connect like this 1 - Boom to the T spliter 2 - T spliter to the main valve block 3 - T to a little square box that seems to be connected to the tank. I do not know exactly what is this small square box but it is connected to the tank. Is someone has and idea what is this small box? thank you