Guys I need help and reviews on which compact track loader to buy. I have a bobcat t300 with 3300 hours and is getting to the point where I'm going to have to put some money into her to keep it going steady. I have run the Cat 299 and the tackaheichi TL 12. Nice machines but the digging and breakout force aren't as strong as my bobcat. I'm very interested in any feedback on the bobcat T870, and the Kubota SVL90. I love kubota mini excavator, but never run their CTL. Also, if you bought a new machine, what did you pay and where in the country do you live? I'm very curious which machine gets the most bang for your buck? I think the kubota might be one of the cheapest for the most horsepower. Thanks guys.
Stay away from a CASE .
Any particular reasons why? I've never run a case CTL or skid steer.
So I'm to assume you run a deere? What is your review of the machine? Specifics please. Thx
Definitely buy the biggest you can afford and buy one with a dealer nearby. I like Case machines but would buy a Kubota because the local dealer is great. I wouldn't buy a Deere unless you only plan on light duty occasional use. They seem pretty weak and light duty to me. I would also get servo or pilot controls. Sticks will wear you out after a long day.