Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

After Market Parts?

MrKomatsu ยท 2009-09-22 15:35

Does anyone know if there are any after market final drive parts out there for a G710B motor grader? Everyone is trying to sell me a complete final assy. All i need are the sun gears and main spider gear in the center....R/H side.... Help..........:usa:drinkup

Replies3
  1. #1QuickTrax2009-09-22 17:07

    We sell a ton of aftermarket. We have never sold anything for that machine. I don't think anyone carries Volvo aftermarket. Good Luck

  2. #2plowking7402009-09-22 21:27

    try looking up jade equipment in edmonton alberta. they handel a lot of champion graders, maybe they can help you out . i have gotten parts there before and they were a big help.

  3. #3plowboy2009-10-05 23:25

    Hi All! I'm a new member to the forum, and I don't mean to hijack this thread..but I couldn't post a new thread just yet till I'm off my probationary status. I have a similar inquiry concerning parts for a Wabco 777B motor grader that I just accquired. The transmission was run out of gear lube by the previous owner, and burnt out a bearing and a gear got chipped. Just wondering if Wabco had parts sources in existing modern parts sources..or if there were crossover references to other machines of a different make? The serial # on this machine is 777BC4064. Also interested to know if there are other used/salvage parts for this machine in my area. (northern South Dakota) Thanks in advance Plowboy