Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

After market parts for an Hitachi EX-450

CJLennon ยท 2010-01-15 16:27

Hey Folks, I need a water pump for my EX-450 and I was looking for an after market/rebuilt. Any suggestions? Appreciate the help! Chris

Replies4
  1. #1John C.2010-01-15 21:37

    You have two choices. Hitachi or the manufacturer of the engine. This isn't something that Napa is going to carry. Good Luck!

  2. #2QuickTrax2010-01-15 23:05

    You would have better luck finding a rebuilt. I don't think you will find one aftermarket.

  3. #3KenAl2010-01-16 14:36

    The engine is an Isuzu 6RB1T. Part # of the pump (new) 1136500941. I would check with the Hitachi dealer or Isuzu dealer. Link Belt used this engine and I believe JCB might have also. With the part number half your work is over. You can get a rebuild kit from the dealer also.

  4. #4roadrunner812010-01-16 15:39

    If they happen to stock the kit?