Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

After market tracks??

Fickster ยท 2012-12-13 16:03

Is there anyone with any experience with aftermarket tracks for a bobcat t-300? Ours just went shot around 800 hours. It have the crawler loader tread design. We are always in dirt and gravel in it. Still have plently of tread and rubber left. It's the metal t inside the tracks keeps breaking and ripped out

Replies10
  1. #1Huntoon2012-12-13 20:41

    Try Midwest equipment. http://www.mwesales.com/tracks.html

  2. #2MrKomatsu2012-12-14 07:35

    Try Quick Trax Of Texas.....Brad Davis....281-351-5053......

  3. #3trackguy2012-12-14 08:44

    try Rubbertrax Inc Eric toll free: 1-866-431-5305

  4. #4buckfever2012-12-14 20:19

    I've run prowler, midwest, bridgestone, and a few others. Seems that when you run in gravel they tend to fail pretty quickly. The lower rollers that pound the rocks into the rubber just destroy them. What we did find is you get what you pay for. A cheap set we had only lasted 400-500 hours but a quality set of oem's will last up to 1000 hours.

  5. #5equip guy2012-12-16 18:06

    I just replaced the ones on my case 420 with the Camoplast ones, been great so far, suppose to be good in snow also. I got good feed back from local paving and excavating contractors before I dropped almost three grand.

  6. #6CM19952012-12-16 19:20

    That's what I am running now on my T250. So far seem to be good tracks. I'll have to rely on your experience in the snow as we may get a couple of inches a year, which shuts everything down and we take a day off.

  7. #7crowneent2012-12-20 11:01

    try Summit tracks 888-888-1248

  8. #8Digdeep2012-12-20 11:11

    Do these ones use "Kevlar" too?

  9. #92772013-02-05 18:31

    Just changed both of mine to the camoplast ones about a month ago. So far I really like them.

  10. #10mdkrusemark2013-02-05 23:03

    We have a t200 and tried cheap tracks they don't last. We do landclearing tearing out trees. We switched to Bobcat Earthforce tracks. From last I knew Mclaren is now making the tracks for Bobcat. http://www.bobcat.com/partsandservice/genuine_parts/ctlmtlrubbertracks We run the multi bar pattern. If your in rock/gravel get the wide tracks they will help keep material out of the rollers.