Does anyone know where to buy aftermarket decals, i understand not being able to buy decals with company logo's but surely all the other decals are produced ??. normally we will just call the local sign shop with the dim's or take the machine to them. Pj
Any particular machine PJ? Or just for various? I use Associated Graphix in Ohio. They have a large number of machines on file and can typically get them out pretty quick. http://associatedgraphix.com/
wow, thanks. that's exactly the post reply I was hoping for. we just have a bunch of stuff to clean and paint this fall, we've been neglecting a few of them ..... the first one to run through will be a 5M Pj
Oh, a 5M shouldn't be a problem for them Pj. I have purchased a lot of decals from them, haven't had any problems with their work. Call Brent, tell him ATCO Equipment referred you to him and to take care of you or I'll quit buying decals from him. LoL :tong
Anyone know of a place like this in Canada? Sometimes shipping from the states is Prohibitive if not time consuming.
Don't know about Canada Abscraperguy, but Ohio is just across lake Erie from Ontario. Give Brent a call and ask him, he may have the customs thing all worked out, don't know, but give him a shot.
Should be no problem. No duty on US products to Canada. You will be charged Canadian taxes GST and PST. Is there still no PST in Alberta? Best shipping = US Postal Service / Canada Post - good rates, low brokerage fees. Worst shipping = UPS - very high brokerage fees I'm going to keep this company in mind when I get the paint out next year, thanks for the tip.
We use a company called Express Signs Plus. They keep decals on the shelf. They are very reasonable. I think the last decals I got were for a Komatsu D39PX-21 and the full decal kit was $100.00. The number is 817-750-7667
I've only ordered one kit ever and that was for a Dresser 175C. The kit was around $100. They were responsive to email questions and had fast service. I'd give a thumbs up to http://www.quipcal.com
I had Brent from Associated Graphix make me some decals for a tractor and our backhoe. Great match to the originals and they are great to work with. Thanks for the tip ATCO.
Good to hear you had a good experience bro.
We will have to buy you a cape and some blue pajamas I wonder if Associated Graphix will be able to make you a big "S" for your chest................
Oh S*^T, don't give Brent any ideas, he'd prolly make it for me for no charge if I'd wear it! LMAO!