Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aftermarket track opinions?

nycb ยท 2021-06-29 16:38

I blew a track on a TL26 today, it has bar tracks on it right now, aftermarket I believe. I contacted both Dominion and Grizzly. I can get C lug tracks from Dominion and pick them up tomorrow two hours away, $1700 for the set. Or I can get the zig zag pattern from Grizzly shipped, she said they would arrive by Friday, for just over $2000 for the set, their heavy duty version. Anyone used either brand? Kind of sucks it's a holiday weekend, we have to be on a job Tuesday morning. I'm leading towards Dominion because I can go pick them up Thursday morning first thing and install them when I put the new idlers on. I would prefer the more aggressive track, but I'm sure a C lug would work fine. I'm guessing the Grizzly tracks are better made though, they come with a 2 year warranty, Dominion has a 6 month warranty.

Replies2
  1. #1nycb2021-06-29 17:18

    Looks like I put this in the wrong sub. I was aiming for the CTL sub. Can a mod move it please?

  2. #2racerx1992021-09-15 22:52

    What did you end up choosing for tracks? Curious to get your feedback. Thanks!