Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

!!!!!AG Gator 1004 HELP!!!!!

ronblom ยท 2014-03-12 10:57

Have an AG Gator 1004 with a bad rear differential that I need to replace and am having trouble locating any sources or leads. The specs say it has a John Deere-AN22 , I know there are some compatible dif's out there but cant locate decent info. Any suggestions and/or info would be greatly appreciated.

Replies1
  1. #1Skidoojunky2014-03-14 21:48

    I might be able to help. I use John Deere rear axles in my terra gators, I keep 2 spare rear ends around at all times. Both of them have been rebuilt by my local Deere construction equipment dealer and are ready to bolt in. Is yours a dry brake rear axle ( external brake drums) or a wet brake axle (internal brakes with the parking brake mounted to the yoke? Drop me an email if you are interested at [email protected] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk