any familiar with the aws on JCB Sitemasters? Mine has gone out and am trying to figure out the error.... fuses are good. sensor seems correct. My next thought is the switch.
wheel alinement if you rasie the machine up off the ground and go through all the modes lock to lock ,then put it in all wheel steer get the rear wheels in the straight position,then put it into front wheel steer you should be able to put the front wheels straight then ,you should cycle the steering modes daily at least i have had problems with dirt on the magic eye on the early ones and also one steering ram went bad hope this helps cheers graham
Thank you so much! It didn't work...but I figured out why...the front proximity switch and housing was stolen off the machine! new parts are on order and I should be up and running.
ouch, that has to hurt the wallet.
it wasnt so bad...270 bucks.
How is JCB on parts? I'm looking at buying a used 217s and wonder how they compare to Case.
I can't speak for case but I have never had trouble getting parts. And prices havent been bad before either.
i have a ** 965 with 4 wheel steering that doesn't work and it has sensors on every wheel, how can I see if they work good or if they are lined up good?
How do you guys like the AWS JCBs? I am looking at used TLBs and wasn't sure how nice of a feature it is. I am also thinking it is one more thing to go wrong.