model CLBT-6061-4 Serial# 215080 Spec 23040456 Looking for shift solenoids for one.
Wish I was still at the quarry I know I had a few of them back in the day. One thing to watch is the voltage and polarity. We had a bitch of a time with a CLBT 5860 in an off-highway M-35 Mack truck till we found out that the then new updated solenoids were polarity sensitive! The original ones were not! Took a bunch of searching to find that one out.
Might see if the boss at the quarry will let me see if they are still in the cabinet out in the back shop on Monday, no promises! Any chance you have to part numbers of the ones you need?
Give these folks a try. Maybe? I've driven by their building and they are big, especially in the oilfield. https://swpowersystems.com/parts/
Attaching a couple files on the solenoids, one is the one that mentions the 12 volt positive ground I was talking about that gave us the trouble many years back! This top on is the service bulletin about the 12 volt solenoids: The one below is the 12 volt positive info in part book:
Awesome, thank you! I will get the number from the mechanic on Monday. We lost 1st 3rd and 5th
Hallback, Have you had any luck with the solenoids? Things got busy here and I did not get chance to check with ex-boss. If you still need them I could try to check in the next day or so.
Yessir, modern got em to us.
Good to hear! Just out of curiosity, What's the going rate for those little things?
It was $450 for the solenoid, cover gasket & spacer gasket.