Not sure on size but the Nissan engine had zenith zeems throttle body. Problem is it runs on starting fluid but doesnt get gas into engine. Fuel pump pumps good and I see it flowing back thru return. Also if I plug off the return it still will not even try to fire. Any ideas.
You have left out a whole lot of information, what's it in, model, serial and anything else you have. That said the wiring for the zenith system is specific to the machine, thus all the info that you need to have. You can download the service info here http://www.zenithfuelsystems.com/svc_manual.htm
It's in a wood chipper. Only had 2 does idle and full rev approx 3000 rpm.
Umm, still no information, "the wiring for the zenith system is specific to the machine". We have no idea what that system consists of, sensors, tie in to the ignition system / controls etc.
I see a tag Nissan model h25 on the be engine data plate
Yup the H25 is a Nissan industrial engine.
The butterfly moves when cranking engine. However no fuel comes out the gasoline injector. Anyway to test the injector? Or what should voltage be going to the injector? I am wondering if it's possible stuck
I ohmd out the injector it was 0. I assume the injector is toast where do I buy one