Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Also on old poclain rc 200/ fast travel?

horseman79 ยท 2013-03-19 18:32

I guess after i figure out how to release the pressure on the tension cylinder and get my track back where it belongs, does anyone know how to make my excavator drive faster, or switch to fast track, or if it is just one speed and slow?

Replies4
  1. #1IUOE Man2013-03-19 21:43

    My uncle has a RC200 I will ask him. More or less a parts machine.

  2. #2Dominion 4102013-03-21 21:57

    The 200's we had were three speed travel. The selector lever was located beside the seat, behind the throttle. It's been 20+ years since I've been in the seat of one and I don't have an operators manual anymore. Main digging function had the lever in the rear most position. Travel, the lever was moved to one of the three other positions. Moving the selector lever for travel engaged a second belt driven hydraulic pump.

  3. #3Casepoclain2013-11-16 22:46

    Hey Horseman, If you don't want that RC200 anymore, I'd really like to buy one. We used to have 3 of them, what I cut my teeth on learning to operate. They are all China steel now I'm sure. I'd love to have another. I do still have some spare parts at the farm if you need hoses, etc. I think we still have some of that stuff. I can answer questions on it, had it apart just a few times! Randy

  4. #4cat 3852013-11-25 12:45

    can u pls tel me what kind of motor it has got G2 OR G3 type which is poclain brand