Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Always use the locking pin people….

Cmark ยท 2017-06-29 03:11

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1420742348004409

Replies15
  1. #1thepumpguysc2017-06-29 05:47

    HOLY SH**!!! good thing he had on that safety shirt..!!??

  2. #2kshansen2017-06-29 07:57

    Dam! I know you gave us a warning that something would happen but!!!!!

  3. #3Ronsii2017-06-29 09:09

    WOW!!! Another reason I don't like working directly under a bucket, you never know what's going to fall off or out of the bucket... or fall off the machine.

  4. #4colson042017-06-29 10:04

    That man better be front row on Sunday morning

  5. #5Hobbytime2017-06-29 11:50

    First,,change underware, second pound the **** out of whoever put the bucket on the machine, third..go play lotto..because that was the luckiest SOB that ever lived...

  6. #6Tones2017-06-29 16:26

    To many have died because of attachments "falling off"

  7. #7Junkyard2017-06-29 20:05

    That damn near drove him into the ground like a cartoon. Terrible stuff happens that fast, I've seen it with me own eyes in person!

  8. #8Wastepro2017-06-29 21:26

    I'm changing my clothes after seeing that. ***!

  9. #992U 34062017-06-30 02:21

    My heart honestly stopped for a second. I figured the bucket was gonna come off at some point but I didn't expect buddy to be standing almost right underneath it

  10. #10Dozerboy2017-06-30 17:34

    Both the operator and the ground man either asses kicked. That's just stupid! I've have a Quick coupler break on me twice. Once it fell off and smashed a dumpster. The other time I was loading a truck and the bucket swung forward before dislodged and I thought it was coming in the cab with me.

  11. #11Bls repair2017-07-24 21:28

    Guys at work get mad at me when I make them get out of hole when I put a structure in the hole. Mechanic gets mad at me because I look for problems before they happen.I would rather weld a crack then bury someone any day .Have not hurt anyone 50 years don't want to start now.

  12. #1292U 34062017-07-24 21:40

    I had hardly been in the trade a year when I witnessed a co-worker get whipped in the face by a blown pressure wash hose on a steam truck. Don't know if he ever gained his sight back completely in his one eye. One of the reasons I wear safety glasses all the time at work now.

  13. #13Dozerboy2017-07-27 21:52

    Can someone post the link to this? I want to share it, but can figure it out on my phone.

  14. #14BigGreen742017-08-02 14:06

    Send that man home for the day to get new underwear, probably don't need to tell him not to walk under buckets again Then find the SOB who forgot to put in the locking pin, and his buddy who forgot to check

  15. #15Bls repair2017-08-02 15:14

    I always put pin in o n the operators side and paint a bright color so you can see it if it starts falling out