Hey guy,wondering if any of you guys use a AMI pin grabber on any mini excavators and how they work.I'm gunna get one installed next week on my Cat 305 CCR,and just wondering how they work Thanks
Welcome to the forum gabelmatt. :usa Send us some pics when you get the pin grabber installed.
I think the smallest hoe we have with a hydraulic quick connect is a 312... Don't know our brands right off the top of my head.... but the all work well ... unless you don't grease the slide... you can even put the bucket on backwards.. It's another one of those things that get missed ... but if you take the bucket off at least a week to grease ..
I have a Werk Brau mech. coupler on my mini. This is my second one. Its quick and secure.
Thanks for the advise guys.THis web site is awsome for us guys owning/running equipment.I will definatly put some pics of the new pin grabber.I had a mechanical one on my last Cat and really like it,but I just bought a brand new one so I thought I would get all the bells and whisles on it. Thanks again
Gabelmatt is it mechanical or hydraulic? I went to their website and their stuff looks good. Didn't know anyone out there made a hyd. coupler wedge or pin grabber style for minis. I'd be interested in seeing your pics.
I believe that it is pin.I have a mechanical on it for now,I've been waiting for the hydraulic one for 3 weeks and it finally showed up.
Any pics? And where in Ontario are u located?
I am located in Atwood ON which is half hour west of Kitchener.The machine is going down to Waterloo on wednesday of this week so I should have pics later this week I hope I'll post them when I get her home
If it works as good as the Yanmar hydraulic coupler you will be happy. I have the AMI buckets and thumb on my machine. They make good attachments.
I have an ami twist o wrist on my 303.5ccr and so far so good.
Small World....I live in Kitchener over in the Doon area lol. How do you like your 305?
I love the new 305.By far the best machine i've tryed so far.Goin to Kitchener tommorrow to drop it off at Battlefield to get the new pin grabber installed
Glad to hear you like it. I ran a 302.5 and did some work for a friend one day and absolutely loved it. but there is a big difference between running a 302.5 and a 345cl. haha I used to work at toromont cat in cambridge...were you taking your machine to the battlefield beside it or to the battlefield up in waterloo? Hope the pin grabber turns out well! It makes things so much easier.
OK guys I finally got the pin grabber put on. Cat had for over a week,but it was worth the wait, the pin grabber works awsome. I should have some pics up tommorrow.
Mine telling us how much it cost
I'm actually not sure how much it was. It was all included in the price of the machine when I bought it.
Cool, can't wait to see the pics.
SO do you have it back yet?? I'd like to see some pics, the product on the website appears to be very well put together!
+1 Put it to work much yet? and a 60+"...That's huge!!!
What type of work do you do matt? Any work pics
Hey guys I finally remembered to take some pictures of this pin grabber for yous. Sorry it took so long.
I like that piece of shiny checkerplate on the stick. I think I'm going to do that! Great idea.