5 stars for this lever puller http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JONLvuoWmQg&feature=related
im gong to guess from the slope that his tracks were crosswise to the slope and he started sledding then things got out of controll
that'll be sucker painted and sitting on a ritchie bros. auction once the ins. company is done w/it
He was up in the tree, giving it a hug, when he slipped and fell out...
:lmao I know I already posted this in the tree hugger post but some may have missed it. Tree Hugger A lady from New York State, who was a tree hugger and a vociferous anti-hunter, purchased a piece of timberland. There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted to get a good view of the natural splendor of her purchase so she started to climb the big tree. As she neared the top, she encountered a Bald Eagle that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the lady slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch. In considerable pain, she hurried to the nearest country doctor. She told him what an environmentalist and anti-hunter she was and how she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go into the examining room and he would see if he could help her. She sat and waited for three hours before the doctor reappeared. The angry lady demanded, What took you so long? He smiled and then told her, Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. Forest Service, the Bureau of Land Management, NYS Department of Environmental Conservation, and the Adirondack Park Agency before I could remove old-growth timber from a recreational area. Im sorry, but they all turned me down.
You mean how he parked the excavator isn't normal? I do that at least once a week. I find it so much easier for sweeping out the cab, see that way when I pull that bottom front window out to get around the travel pedals not everything gets stuck in the sill.:drinkup Seriously.....
Wow... Atleast he can give up the excavation business with the insurance check!!!! A good time for that guy to get out
I'd love to see a wide angle shot of the hillside. Trouble with cameras they dont show just how steep a slope really is, look at the trees Judging by the damage to the cab she was well on her way to completing at least one 360 roll if not her second when that darn tree got in the way. I'll give it 7 for effort, would be a 9 but I'm not happy with the landing, needs more thought about obstructions and arm, boom positioning