Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Angle blade ?

coorecat ยท 2012-01-27 13:23

Does anybody know if you can upgrade to the angle dozer blade on the 329 or is it just certain models ? :beatsme

Replies3
  1. #1TCM2012-01-27 23:14

    Um, You would need an actuator to angle the blade but not sure it the valve block would support that ( I would gues not, aux block?). Anything is possible but maybe more trouble than its worth. My .02c. Anyone else?

  2. #2coorecat2012-01-27 23:21

    Thanks for that TCM, I've been in the biz for years now but when it comes to hydraulic stuff if it's not a blown hose or something minor I try not to mess with it to much. I can make due without it we have others with it.

  3. #3TCM2012-01-27 23:26

    I wish my machine had it. I am no heavy equipment expert but I am a heavy aircraft mech. So as far as hydraulics go I am no stranger.