Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Another Australain Joins

xrlentau6 ยท 2007-06-20 01:14

Hello all, I have been having a bit of a look at this site for a while and looks pretty good the way you all help each other out. A bit about me, I am currently in a white collar job and am desk bound. I grew up on a farm and have some (limited) experience operating loaders etc, have lots of expeerience on a fork lift and a little stint in a skid steer loader. I then spent time working for a transport company and have a Heavy Truck licence and a few hours at the wheel. Have ended up in a training type role and stuck inside. I am hoping to get a job operating skid steers etc, understand I cant just walk into a job with the training so my question is, How do you get training ? I am happy to work for nothing on the week ends to get some experience would that be a good start?

Replies2
  1. #1Countryboy2007-06-20 01:17

    Welcome to HEF xrlentau6! :drinkup

  2. #2Steve Frazier2007-06-20 07:20

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup Thanks for joining us!