Glad to be a part of this forum. We'll be one of the sponsors of this site via the purchase of an advertising button. As many of you know, AW Direct is a major supplier of truck equipment and supplies. We're known for our quality merchandise, unmatched service and our 100% money back guarantee. Our customers include those in the construction, towing, landscaping and other service industries. If you haven't visited our website, why not take a look at: http://www.awdirect.com . Feel free to sign up to receive our printed catalogs and our web-only email specials. Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments and suggestions you might have. Bruce Z Webmaster AWDirect.com [email protected]
Welcome to HEF AW Bruce! :drinkup Glad to see you have joined us as a sponsor.
AW Direct is a great store. I have ordered a lot of truck and lighting parts from them. Great addition to the site. If you get a chance to get to their store in CT, go. It is pretty impressive. Hey Bruce you can save me an e-mail. Can you get me new lenses for a 9000 series edge bar?
Awesome! AW is one of my favorites!
Welcome Bruce! I've been a long time customer! :cool2
I second that remark!!!!! Lots of stuff we have bought from AW, for the Fire dept. Good guys, lots of stuff.
Thanks Thanks for all the great welcoming comments! I'm always interested in hearing your thoughts...both positive AND negative. Also new product ideas would be great. Bruce Z Webmaster AWDirect.com [email protected]
AW Direct is the bomb!!!!!!:thumbsup :yup I can't live with out that place.
Wow! Thanks for the nice comment, itsgottobegreen! That's quite an endorsement! Remember...We always look to our customers for suggestions. Have a new product idea or just an idea in general? Please let me hear it! Bruce Z Webmaster AWDirect.com [email protected]