I was reading in the grader forum that Dwan Hall has passed away. I remember him having much praise for 975 Bobcats getting over 10,000 hours out of 2 of them. The poster bought a grader that Dwan owned and had posted about. Thought it is only proper he is remembered. RIP Dwan.
I have a tribute to Dean Hall Dwan came out to Willow when he was on a trip to Anchorage.He and our wives enjoyed a cup of coffee together and he and I went out to my Austin Western Super 300 and we walked around it admiringly and he dropped some knowledge about the front zerk on the chassis pivot that I still need to pick up on, someday soon as that zerk is still stuck. Dwan also replied to some of my questions here on the great HEF. Dawn was one of the good ones. I remember you.
I had wondered what happened to Dwan as he hadn't posted recently. @admin , I wonder what his user name was. I think it was @Dwan Hall but it doesn't come up.
My search for posts by "Dwan Hall" gives results. Could it be the "@" sign that's screwing you up? He was among the first couple hundred members here, and was one of our Board of Directors; a group that was put together to help guide the staff in our decision making. RIP, Dwan.
RIP Dwan.
You know how on this site, if you type an "@" , a list of names usually pops up? Like @DWA . His name wasn't showing up so I was just asking. no worries. I was just trying to tag him for respect and memoriam. That's good to know more about his history here, thanks!
Probably works if you add the n.
RIP Dwan