I got a text message that a driver Terry 61 died in his sleep Friday night Saturday morning. It was very unexpected . I know him 3 years . He was a good guy I had no complaints about him and enjoyed talking with him. He will be missed . Just hard to believe he died he seemed to be healthy .
Sorry to hear about your friend. When you reach a certain age you start to realize every day is a gift. I've come to that time. As sad as this is it's not such a bad way to go. Try to take comfort in that. God bless!
I lost a Terry on a Saturday morning like that too, Doug. I can really relate to that. He and I were chatting about him bringing his travel trailer out to our beach lot, doing fun stuff. He was a great guy. His wife picked up his phone after waking up with him cold in the bed, and started texting the folks he happened to be in conversations with. That was tough. He was 55.
Sorry guys. Like Steve said, let’s appreciate the fact we all woke up today.
"The best that you can hope for, is to die in your sleep"
Sorry for your loss Doug. RIP
So sorry to hear. Dying in his sleep has some comfort but it's still hard to deal with. My dad died in his sleep totally unexpected at 73. It took a long time to sink in and I think about him everyday. He had a lot of wisdom as I'm sure your friend had.
Dying in your sleep is probably the best way to go but 61 is young . I want to put this in writing even though others have said it he was a friend .
Someone who had a positive effect on you is always worth remembering.