Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Another “little project”

nextdoor ยท 2009-03-10 05:38

I just found a few pictures of an AD12 Fiat that I gave a tidy up to before I sold it a few years back. I hope you think it looks OK.

Replies7
  1. #1D5G2009-03-10 21:44

    Very cool, how long did it take to restore?

  2. #2nextdoor2009-03-11 05:48

    Gday D5G, it was very much a work in progress. The previous owner had done the engine and tranny so we had just the rear end and a few small things like the hydraulic pumps and the fuel pump and injectors. At the end it took about 3 weeks to finish such things as a few leaks and replacing some of the plumbing and then we sandblasted it and gave it a paint. It was a very good tractor for us and certainly punched above its weight.

  3. #3ACcrazy2009-04-12 21:35

    Are you kidding? I think it looks great! Nice job!.

  4. #4willie592009-04-12 22:13

    nextdoor, what engine did that bad boy have in it? Excellent job! :notworthy Hey ACcrazy, do you happen to know the guys from Jensen Drilling that had an office in Eureka?

  5. #5ACcrazy2009-04-13 08:32

    No, I don't believe I do. The name doesn't ring any bells. When were they here?

  6. #6trapperbo2009-04-13 09:42

    Looks nice!!

  7. #7willie592009-04-13 21:37

    Their main office is in Eugene Oregon. At one time they had a satellite office in Eureka for all the work they were doing in California. They have probably since shut the office down.