Hello Everyone, I am new to here but have read threads on this site before on previous repairs. I have the older body style bobcat 337. I purchased this machine from an auction and have been repairing leak after leak on the hydraulic system. So far i have resealed a boom cylinder, blade cylinder and the swivel joint. All hoses coming out on the bottom end of the swivel joint have been replaced. I now have a leak, it is coming out of one of the one hole that looks like the housing to the turntable gear, the oil coming out is hydraulic oil. This machine is so hard to see in and around I have tried taking a camera up in there and no luck yet. Been searching on and off for a week on this thing..anyone familiar with these and that location is there hydraulic lines that run to swing motor in that location or the swing motor itself. I hate to start removing things to find out its not leaking. Any help much appreciated thank you! I have a picture below
Hi Tyler, know this is an old post, but did you ever find out what was leaking for the oil to drip through that hole? Thanks!