Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Any Heavy haul operators with mining experience?

Joanna793 ยท 2016-10-16 15:02

If anyone is interested in help a lady out... I need to fill out a career research page. I need 2 heavy haul operators with mining experience to answer these questions...I would really apperciate any input example...Hours of Work (shifts, weekends, overtime, availability).. Places of Work (environment, sectors, location accessibility, paperwork/academics, workplace expectations) Physical Expectations (strength, daily tasks, fitness level, challenges to expect) Occupational Health & Safety Considerations (health risks, workplace hazards, long term effects, work/life balance) There is a a couple other questions too.. I know its a lot but its part of my application and it would be mighty neighbourly!:cowboy

Replies1
  1. #1BDFT2016-10-17 22:08

    Feel free to pm me with your list of questions. I just got laid off from a mine in northern BC when it closed so I have a bit of free time. I can answer them over the next couple of days. I've driven hauls trucks of various sizes, run dozer, grader, wheel loader and large excavator.