Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Any JCB 212SU owners on here? How do you like the machine?? Any info on problems??

srb215 ยท 2012-11-29 12:08

Hello I am looking at a JCB212SU any owners of them on here? Do they have any problems? How good are they? Please no JCB haters. Thanks for your time. Steve.

Replies9
  1. #190plow2012-12-01 14:33

    Looking at the one on craigslist in pa?! I was lokking at that too. Put a post in the bachoe section and still no response. Talked to a dealer said the only problem with the skip loader version was no weight on the rear tires and resale without the backhoe arm.

  2. #2srb2152012-12-01 14:47

    Might be the same one I am looking at, the one I am looking at is on Ebay and its in PA. The price is a little low for what your getting, the few I could find for sale online had more hours, less options and the lowes price I found was high 28k, thats what Has me concerned, Any problems that kind of thing. Don't want to sell my machine to buy someone's proplems, I already know what I have.

  3. #390plow2012-12-01 15:54

    Seems slightly shady to me i called the guy he has a newer skidsteer so i dont know why it seems like hes giving away his attachments and on craigslist at the bottom it says as is no warranty just wondering why.

  4. #4srb2152012-12-01 17:36

    Before I even consider buying it I am going to go see it first. According to his Ebay feedback he has done some shady things. I question the attachments too. Thanks for your time. Steve.

  5. #590plow2012-12-01 23:07

    Where are you in nj? Im in roxbury/ morris county.

  6. #6srb2152012-12-02 09:02

    Down here in South Jersey, Newfield / Gloucester county.

  7. #790plow2012-12-05 20:57

    Did you ever go check out that machine?

  8. #8srb2152012-12-05 21:41

    No I haven't. When I talked to the guy he said he as doing a demo work down the Jersey Shore this week and he wasn't sure when he was getting back. If I do go I will let you know what I think.

  9. #9caterpillarmech2012-12-20 06:49

    We used to rent the 212's. I had no problems other than the bspp hose fittings. It was a a fine machine other than that.