Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Compact skip loader or 212su equivalent

90plow ยท 2012-12-03 22:08

So ive been looking at the jcb 212 s or su but they are few and far between. My question is what are the other options? Does cat case deere make a machine this size?

Replies6
  1. #1JNB2012-12-04 17:12

    I sure wish that they did. 13,000+ pounds seems to be the norm now and no PTO. For the majority of my work a skid steer or ctl just doesn't work well, so for a few years now I've been using a compact tractor to act as a smaller skip loader. I sure would like more power in a smaller package though.

  2. #290plow2012-12-05 20:39

    Its really a hole in the market in my opinion. A machine big enough to lift 5k and small enough to fit behimd houses.

  3. #3caterpillarmech2012-12-20 06:54

    Cat makes one ont the 416 series machine. I think case still makes one as well. My favorite is the new holland 555" Triple Nickle". Nice low machine with very few problems.

  4. #4Digdeep2012-12-22 12:03

    http://www.quinncompany.com/ocs/index.php?appName=Used Equipment

  5. #5JNB2012-12-22 12:19

    The link goes to a generic product page. Could you point us in the right direction? Thanks!

  6. #6Digdeep2012-12-22 18:54

    Sorry about that- go to. Quinn CAT dot com or Wagner CAT look under industrial loaders. I think they are still popular out West due to the box scraper.