Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Any Mack CL350ST Logging trucks still around.

Paystar ยท 2008-08-17 12:11

Anyone have any pics or details about the Mack CL350ST heavy I-beam logging tractors that were made in the 1970's? I read they were made at the Oakville, Canada assembly plant. Wondering if they were a product of Macks buyout of Hayes or if they were a stand alone design.

Replies3
  1. #1Hayesno12009-06-24 18:04

    Mack CL 350 still going stron 27 CL350 were made - all at Oakville Plant, Canada. I would say at least half of them are still going strong in BC. M&B got 12, Husby got 7. Most were sold in the area around Campbell River, Vancouver Island, BC. I have several pictures and further details if interested.

  2. #2amunderdog2009-06-24 18:47

    Pictures from the www. http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/kl_irvin_olson.htm

  3. #3Hayesno12009-06-29 14:19

    Yes that is picture I took in BC. This truck is unfortunately srapped. Well cab has survived, but it is not an original cab as it got Pacific doors.