There's one for sale fairly close to me with 1,600 hrs for $9,000. I'm assuming that isn't the deal of the century since it's been on craigslist for over a month. The price tag just looks attractive vs more mainstream machines. I'm just not finding much info about there reliability and quality, or a baseline for figuring out what they're worth if they aren't junk.
the local dealer used to sell the orange ones. he said they were better than the new hollands he also sold. 9k still seems a bit high to me for an old "generic" machine.
all depends on local parts and service availability :drinkup
If that machine is for sale on Kansas City CL its about 4 miles from me. I haven't seen it in person though. He buys and resells several machines. My biggest concern would be parts availability. Rex Spencer in Belton MO IS is the closest Daewoo dealer I'm aware of. I'd give them a call and see if you can get parts for it. John