I need to purchase a hydraulic test kit. Any recommendations?
If you don’t want one from eBay or Amazon. JLG used to have one not that expensive. Hydraulic Supply Company has in in stock. Don’t waste your money on CAT or other “major brand” one - it’s the same as JLG but you’ll pay more money for those stickers
If you just need quake connect adapter, Bobcat uses what called PD ( Parker) or “Compucheck” style, same as CAT JD Case
What do you need to test, pressure, flow or both? Don't need a complete kit if just for your 743. For pressure just need a good 3000 PSI gauge or 4000 if testing the hydrostat and a couple hoses and fittings. A flow meter is rather pricey.
I needed to plug into the the output sides of the BICS block. and between the pump and the hydraulics.
Pump and hydraulics is pretty straight forward. I'm not familiar with the BICS to know how it affects the hydraulics.