Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

J I Case engine

smeatdog ยท 2011-12-20 17:02

Hi everyone, I am wondering if anyone has any knowledge on Case A267D engines, a guy at my local tractor dealer stripped and rebuilt the engine not sure all what he did but he has left and it's still not as runner, could anyone help with timing and any other info thanks

Replies3
  1. #1Tinkerer2011-12-20 19:52

    I think your question is a little too vague to get any help. More details are needed. What is the motor in ? To what extent did they assemble it. Even though the mechanic left the dealership why aren't they finishing it ?

  2. #2smeatdog2011-12-20 23:01

    I'll try and find out more info on it, it was the workshop foreman that was doing it and he's left. Very complicated situation!!

  3. #3sheepfoot2011-12-20 23:47

    I think the engine was used mostly in the 400 series/700b and 800b ag machines way back! may find it in some Itt shop books like the LA.