Hello Y'all, Anyone found this apparent source of machine PDF books to be real? Prices indicate 'too good to be true...' https://www.servicemanualbit.com/?s=Deere+450G TIA
Never used them but i've used https://www.manualslib.com for free one's.
Hello fellow service manual enthusiast. Seems like you may be a bot for a sketchy website? Tell us it ain’t so? In that case, head over to the new member forum and introduce yourself. I’ll provide you with a hearty welcome and we can chat about our most favorite service manuals.
OK, well I do bleed red and as far as I can tell I'm not a robot. But that site may well be a useless scam indeed. The 'person' who responded when I asked if I could see a sample for the purpose of photo resolution, they (or it) sent me the first 20 pages, which didn't really address my concern. If no one reports a successful download from 'them,' then I wouldn't experiment!
Coaldust: I'm snooping around here, but I don't see a 'new member forum' - where is it..? Maybe right in front of my face, like the screwdriver I just had, etc,
Try this link. HeavyEquipmentForums
Not a scam site, but you get what you pay for. Seems like one customer thought he was getting a service manual, and he only got a parts book. https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/servicemanualbitcom They only transact via PayPal, so that's more limitation. Some users report slow downloads. Probably run by Russians looking to finance some more of Putins adventures in the Ukraine.
It looks like a random collection of manuals they were able to accumulate, may or may not be right.
ok, thanks for your comments all. I figured it some degree of nonsense to avoid.