Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone know the story behind this?

Dualie ยท 2014-03-22 00:39

Anyone have a back story on this impressive train wreck? I'm usually pretty good about figuring out exactly how something happened, but I'm at a loss with this one.

Replies8
  1. #1plywoodttop2014-03-22 01:05

    movie set....superman?...

  2. #2Ronsii2014-03-22 03:03

    Yep, plywood https://www.movieweb.com/news/superman-man-of-steel-photo-featuring-battle-damaged-logging-truck

  3. #3wheelie2014-03-27 12:27

    Damn.. I thought it was another Axeman sceen

  4. #4dirty4fun2014-03-27 19:40

    I saw a couple shows this last couple months. What was I thinking to watch the second one. It is a lot like the old Pro Wrestling used to be on TV, all fake. I won't ever waste my time to watch any of those kind of shows again. If the paint is dry I will watch a tree grow much more exciting.

  5. #5Ronsii2014-03-27 19:47

    Most of it is fake except from what I've seen/heard of rygaard's crew..... well lets say the show fits em' fine

  6. #6580bruce2014-03-29 00:32

    At one time it was set on my DVR. Not anymore, whata joke! One of the rygard guys posted on here some time ago.

  7. #7Hallback2014-03-30 11:46

    I saw Gabe at Ritchie Bros auction on Friday buying more junk. He was waddling around like he was somebody. What was funny is he was wearing Cat sweatshirt and hat yet runs doosans & hyundai. Lol

  8. #8Ronsii2014-03-30 14:41

    Yeah, I didn't see him but we were only there for a couple hours and most of the stuff I saw was going for more than it was worth...