Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone order from Mini Excavator Centre website?

ElliottG · 2024-10-24 20:52

Hi guys Wondering if any of you have ordered pins & or bushings from "Mini Excavator Centre"? Aftermarket excavator undercarriage digger parts www.miniexcavatorcentre.com Did the package arrive and was it legit? Thanks

Replies8
  1. #1elginec15b2024-12-23 18:07

    Hi I just order some pins and bushing. Will let you know around JANY2025 but the order did go thru and they seem legit. I working on a Ec15B and it seems very hard to find parts in the USA for this thing.

  2. #2ElliottG2024-12-23 18:09

    Cool thanks please keep us updated

  3. #3Welder Dave2024-12-24 02:39

    Looks like a good outfit. Never heard of skeleton buckets being referred to as riddle buckets before.

  4. #4Billie2024-12-25 00:19

    Ive ordered from them 3 times, pins and bushings for cat and deere. Great on the phone also. Pretty fast reasonable shipping across the pond (Im in Ont. Canada. Would recommend.

  5. #5ElliottG2024-12-25 09:49

    Thanks Billie. I’m in Quebec so that’s good to hear.

  6. #6elginec15b2024-12-26 15:48

    Yeah fast, I think I did this order about 2 days b4 Christmas, and one day afterward UPS drop a box off. What I need to find for the EC15B is the fuel-sender-pickup assembly.

  7. #7laidback012025-01-25 23:46

    repinned my deere 50ZTS excavator from boom to dipper with parts from these guys. time will tell on the part quality, but i bought the pin, bushings and seals from them. it still feels good, but so far only a few hours on the new pin.

  8. #8ElliottG2025-01-26 00:26

    Thanks guys