I have searched all around can find anything. It has 12v. Check the key has power. Check all the relays they have power where needed.. and all work. No blown fuses. I have no screen power. The left side of the fuse panel is grounded out. If you turn key off and unplug the ecu they don't have any power or grounded. Do I have a bad ecu. I don't have advisor so I don't have the manuals to diagnose the ecu.
Welcome to HEF khines930 ! Provide a machine serial number please. Did you check the 60 amp fuse near the battery?
I did some more digging chasing down power working from the key switch. But never realized that the screen on the machine was also a bcm. Found that the auxiliary power from the key had power but to the fuse had nothing. Swaped the screen for a new one and everything worked as it should.
Good evening I’m having the exact same problem any help would be greatly appreciated
Where did you get the screen and how much? I will give it a shot I got nothing else to lose.
You can test the left row of fuses when the key is on, if all of them show no power it then it's most likely the screen. Note that when you change the screen the hours will go back to zero so you have to have service advisor in order to change it back to what it was. I got it from my local john deer dealer and I want to say it was under 1k
I’m having the same problem with no power to the left side. Occasionally the screen will light up for 5 seconds and then dies. I do have power to the ignition but the something is causing the left column of fuses to not have power
That's going to be the screen in which is also a bcm
hey... what's a BCM? I know what an ECM is, but my 2001 Deer 50ZTS only has a computer for monitoring stuff, doesn't control a thing. I know this because it came to me with a dead computer/monitor and it ran just fine. Just the hours are incorrect is all. Fixed the computer with new surface mount resistors, caps and repair of moisture corroded exposed copper. it's working again, no idea for how long, I don't really care. that said - is a BCM as Battery Control Module? or does it mean something else?