Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone running Toyo M655 tires?

YT1300 · 2026-08-25 18:57

I know its a rather open kind of question but I had to wonder about them being all-year multi-terrain tires for real so umm here we are?

Replies4
  1. #1Coaldust2026-08-25 20:20

    I’ve been curious about them, but never tried them. I hear they work great on shot rock and don’t get shredded.

  2. #2YT13002026-08-25 20:53

    @Coaldust this youtube person commented the same about its anti-stones ability as well. And seeing that he seem to have to deal with non-road tires too I'ld likely trust hearing what his opinion on specific tires would had been.

  3. #3Coaldust2026-08-25 21:23

    I just don’t have a good source for Toyo. I had a Goodyear national account, but they got difficult to deal with and they went woke on me in August of 2020. I had good luck with the Goodyear Wrangler MTR and the Duratrac. The Duratrac turned into hot garbage. The sidewalls rot before the tire wears out. I can get the 10 ply Cooper STT Pro locally and they hold up well. Rough and noisy, but it doesn’t matter in the bush.

  4. #4Truck Shop2026-08-25 22:09

    Goodyear owns Cooper, Bridgestone owns Firestone. And Toyo's tend to run a soft compound, those don't necessarily shred but are susceptible to rock drilling.