Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone see this before?

Canadian_digger ยท 2008-12-04 19:23

What will they come up with next? http://www.rocklandmfg.com/excavator/supersort.html

Replies6
  1. #1Jeffksf2008-12-04 20:20

    THats one of those "why didn't I think of that?" ideas.

  2. #2bluntman410g2008-12-11 14:55

    thats cool

  3. #3curly2008-12-11 15:00

    Haven't seen it done that way, have seen a bucket with the back open and some sort of gear on it to shake the bucket.

  4. #4hvy 1ton2008-12-11 15:12

    I've only ever seen this type of bucket before. http://www.magnumattachments.com/screening.php The Rockland bucket seems like a good low-tech, low-buck solution, but I'm not sure of its usefulness compared to the other buckets. I swear eco-crusher used to make a screening bucket, but it's not on there site.

  5. #5fArMeRkNoWsBeSt2008-12-11 16:39

    I've seen similar buckets to that. I've been researching sifting buckets as we are actively looking for a 60" one. I think I will get D/S to build me a skeleton bucket this winter. Here are a few other manufacturers of sifting buckets I've found. http://www.leadingedgeattachments.com/speedscreen.htm http://www.ransome-equip.com/screenbucket.html

  6. #6hammerdwn202008-12-13 10:34

    neat idea but i could see an operator whos not paying attention mangle the crap out of that thing especially the loader mounted one