Basic info: I have a 100' x 100' shop where we maintain our fleet, trucks from F350s up to International 4300 size, mowers, 2 cycle lawn equipment, skid steers, backhoes and loaders. I have a smaller 24' x 18' shop that has been serving as our paint booth but it will not accommodate a 3 yard loader. Both properties are leased and have other tenants so any new booth would have to be an interior addition. I do not want to lose the square footage by putting in a dedicated paint booth and have been looking at some retractable paint booths like the Duroair system. Does anyone have experience with the Duroair or a similar system that they would recommend? Duroair - Maybe a bit small?
That's pretty interesting. On the left side of the country you aren't allowed to spray automotive finishes with out a state certified paint booth. The old paint booth buildings are like gold now because their regulations are grand fathered in. I did notice the painter in that booth had an air line mask on and wonder if that would be required in order to work in that booth. Thanks for the post.