Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone with a sv300 case?

Outlw ยท 2013-07-27 22:23

I just got my sv300 case. Skid steer anyone else have one? I just got rid of a case 450

Replies6
  1. #1KSSS2013-08-05 18:32

    I am looking at trading off a 465 for a SV300. How do you like it?

  2. #2Outlw2013-08-05 19:17

    It's great except the wheel paint as flaked off on two wheels at 4.5 hours post your email and ill send you pics

  3. #3KSSS2013-08-06 23:41

    My email [email protected] What are your thoughts on Lifting capacity? Are you happy with the EH on this machine (I have EH on a TR320 but I bet it reacts differently)? Are you happy with power of the machine?

  4. #4Outlw2013-08-07 07:33

    I love the power of the machine.

  5. #5AlloaExcavating2013-08-12 19:52

    I have an sv300 with almost 200 hours on it now. Had a few small issues, but overall i am very pleased with mine

  6. #6Outlw2013-08-12 22:04

    What minor issues