Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone with thermal rifle scope experience?

Legdoc · 2025-12-30 19:08

So here is my question. Other than extra room for function switches what's the difference between a traditional rifle scope design like a Pulsar Thermion VS an AGM Rattler which is a box design? All I can tell is the box shaped design also has a built in QD mount. Any ideas?

Replies1
  1. #1HarleyHappy2025-12-31 09:10

    $$$$$$ The Pulsar is a different league that the Rattler. I originally bought something like the Pulsar and then decided that was too much money to be tied up for a limited use tool. I currently have a Rattler, higher end and couldn’t be happier. I don’t live in Texas and don’t have the opportunity to hunt hogs all the time. If I did, I would buy another Pulsar, in a heartbeat and probably a IR light kit also.