I'm located in Vermont and am looking to purchase a used Kobelco ED150 Bladerunner w/thumb for under $100k (ideally closer to $70k). The stock around here, and nationwide for that matter, is limited. Is there a machine of similar quality and functionality that I should be considering? Specifically, I need the versatility of a 6-way blade. The size of the 150 (36,000#) makes sense for my projects and mobility needs. I could go a bit bigger, but wouldn't want something over 40,000#. I want to use the machine for stumping, digging culverts, foundations, and trenching. Thanks for any suggestions!
I think those machines are slick myself. I've seen a few for sale in Machinery trader down in PA & WV. with the PA one the most recent. If I remember right your $70k mark was close to the listed price. I'd like to hear some owner feedback on the performance of the blade & U/C. From what I've seen it's not an ordinary excavator U/C.