Hi Guys. I have lurked on here often and have seen how great you guys are for helping each other. I have a customers machine in that Had a tree processor on for some time. when the unit was removed the equiptment was simply cut out of the cab....now I have a mess to repair......I have found numerous electrical faults.....engine wont shut off.....hydraulic pilot controls work and then quit....i found burnt fuse recepticals in the fuse box and many cut wires. I am quite competant with electrical but I could sure use a schematic and I am always willing to accept help. Thanks for now
Do you have a Serial Number, even the prefix will do..?
I will look for it tomorrow and post it , Thank You.
serial # 9PR00706......CAT 313BSR Hi. Mod: 313BSR serial : 9PR00706 Please Let me know if you can help me find an electrical schematic and the hydraulic layout diagram/legend . Thank You
There are 3 different prefixes of 313B machine - 1 standard (SR) & 2 reduced tail swing (CR) machines. Unfortunately there isn't a dedicated electrical schematic for 9PR prefix, although parts manuals exist. I have found a schematic for the other two which is common to both. If you want a copy of that document please send me a PM (left click your mouse over my user name) with an e-mail address and I'll fire it off to you. What I have ought to be pretty similar if not identical in most respects to your 9PR machine, at least it's better than what you have now..........
You have mail .............
Thank You Hi Nige. Thank You so much for the information you emailed me. It looks correct for this model, of course it will take me some time to check it thoroughly but I am confident that it will help me get this machine repaired. Thank You Very Much.