Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case CX75 idle control

sandnsnow ยท 2010-04-12 00:31

I have a 2004 Case CX75 and about a week ago the Idle control stopped working. When I turn the knob it does nothing. It is stuck at high idle. If I push the auto idle button, it will beep but still nothing. I checked the cable and it looks good and connected. Followed it back to the servo motor. The motor lookes fine and all the connections look good. Is there a relay for the servo motor? Is there a way to test the servo motor. I tested for power and I have one hot lead from the harness to the motor. :beatsme

Replies3
  1. #1Vantage_TeS2010-04-12 00:58

    Not sure about case but with Cat there is an override switch behind the seat on the armrest, when you hit the switch it will either go low or high idle no matter where you have the throttle set. Poor mechanic was lost until we found those switches.

  2. #2sandnsnow2010-04-12 10:16

    I will take a look today and check the manual, thanks

  3. #3phamthebac2010-04-13 04:11

    The Case CX75 minimum-swing excavators feature engine power from 52 to 141 net horsepower, bucket digging forces up to 31,698 pounds and tight swing radiuses as little as 4 feet for performance in cramped quarters. __________________ eagle air conditioning compressor Fire Truck