Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Are there any heavy equipment junkyards?

bdog1234 ยท 2015-05-12 02:02

I have a 2006 332 that we removed the complete lift arms off of. The arms, cylinders, hoses, quick attach plate, everything. We used the chassis to mount a small drill rig for drilling dynamite holes. Anyway there is so much custom welded on to the machine that the arms are never going back on. I am getting tired of looking at them and would like to sell them if possible. I would think they have value beyond their scrap weight but I don't have a clue where to find a buyer. Any ideas?

Replies2
  1. #1movindirt2015-05-12 22:13

    Might try listing on craigslist or ebay if you can't find somewhere that will buy them.

  2. #2JGibson2015-05-15 20:19

    There are heavy equipment scrap yards, look on machinery trader, there are some ads there. On a different note, that sounds like an interesting machine, any pics?